Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC. has created a comprehensive training certification program entitled: Mortgage Securitization Auditor “MSA”- A 24-hour in-person intensive seminar held across the country.
“This is a professional development ‘how-to’ training, and does not imply any State or Federal Government affiliation”
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC., located at 13101 W. Washington Blvd. — Los Angeles, CA 90066, has pioneered years of research & development to produce an intensive certification program entitled: Mortgage Securitization Auditor “MSA”. CFLA recognizes the supreme importance of the pursuit of truth, devotion to excellence, and the nurture of the democratic principles. CFLA brings accountability, trust, intelligence and integrity to all parties involved in the mortgage loan audit process. These parties include, but are not limited to: processors, underwriters, closers, borrowers, sellers, loan auditors, attorneys, real estate agents, brokers and appraisers. The Mortgage Securitization Auditor accepts the responsibility to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
CFLA’s Training provides the peace of mind that your credentials are accurately highlighted and recognized.
- First, a revision of all pre-class reading material list, including handouts for each session, brochures, training survey forms, and securitized analysis report templates that will be worked on in each session.
- Docedge.com will be purchased by CFLA for usage in the class.
- Disclaimer for California Civil Code 2924.1, (CA State Assembly Bill No. 2325), including preparation of waiver form disclaimer for each student.
- CFLA will provide an electronic securitized analysis report template for each student.
- Overhead projector and PowerPoint type presentation slide show sequence. Including the live video of the Massachusetts Supreme Court hearing.
- Important to “define” the purpose of the investigation of the mortgage background to determine whether securitization has been followed by the terms of the PSA/prospectus.
- Divide sessions into SIX (6) segments for the first two days which model the six sections of the SAR.
- At the end of the second day, the student will take home a securitized analysis report assignment to prepare using a CFLA template.
- On the third day instructors will provide video education to all students while separately meeting with each student to review the securitized analysis report prepared by the student and answer individual questions.
- On the last half of the third day the student will prepare a securitized analysis report in class as a practical examination to be certified by CFLA.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion recognizing that you sufficiently meet the CFLA requirements necessary to be accredited as a “Mortgage Securitization Auditor”
- Maintain Students Records in a Nationwide searchable database to verify and validate certification for prospective employers
- Learn from Industry’s Leading Experts
- Obtain flowcharts, work product, and other proprietary trade secrets that have made millions for certified forensic loan auditors, its sponsors, and affiliates.
Read more: http://certifiedforensicloanauditors.com/mortgage_securitization_auditor_certification_training_program.html#ixzz1jMq11llD
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution No Derivatives